In order to deliver your order or to improve your experience of using our website, we may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Delivering your order and updating you on the progress of your order.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided (you can opt out of these with one click from any email we send you).
Since all payment processing is handle through PayPal, we do not automatically have access to your card or payment details, nor do we store this information.
We will never share your information with a third party, unless we are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Right to withdraw
Individuals may request to view all information held on them, or request further information by contacting email@example.com
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the individual website in question.