If browsing our website has given you a thirst for more, why not pay a visit to our shop in beautiful Burnham Market in North Norfolk. Just a stroll from the green on North Street, tradition still thrives at Satchells, from the elegant building that once doubled as an Ironmonger’s to the warm and friendly welcome that you are always assured upon entering.
Inside you’ll find an unrivalled selection of 1000+ wines for every taste and occasion that is growing all the time. We also stock spirits (including over 40 single malt whiskies) and accessories such as corkscrews, cigars and a delicious range of foodstuffs. Naturally, we are on hand to answer your questions and offer advice, ensuring you find the perfect wine for you.
Once you leave our shop, make the most of the locale by visiting some of the other excellent shops in Burnham Market, grabbing a coffee or a bite to eat at one of the nearby eateries or by jumping in the car and exploring the nearby North Norfolk Coast.
Open Monday – Saturday 9.30am – 6pm. Closed Sundays.
Christmas opening hours;
- Saturday 16th 9:30am till 6pm,
- Sunday 17th 10am till 3pm,
- Monday 18th to Saturday 23rd 9:30am till 6pm
- Sunday 24th 10am till 3pm
- Monday 25th CLOSED
- Tuesday 26th CLOSED
- Wednesday 27th 10am till 4pm
- Thursday 28th to Saturday 30th 9:30am to 6pm
- Sunday 31st 10am till 3pm
- Monday 1st January CLOSED
- Tuesday 2nd January Winter Hours Commence 9:30am to 5pm
To contact us call 01328 738272.
Address: North Street, Burnham Market, King’s Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 8HG.
For our location and directions, please click here.